I was just about to talk about the RT's and chords. There was a long discussion about why doesn't Biab play exactly correct chords and of course the person was mostly using RT instruments. I did a test using a piano midi song and threw every complex chord that was mentioned and MIDI played each one perfectly and even used different voicings in different parts of the chart according to the style. The RT's? Not so much and I think it's because of the file size restriction.

Each separate chord has to be recorded as audio and if you include every possible chord extension it would probably triple or even quadruple a chording instruments RT file size. The reason is it's not just the chord by itself as a quarter note hold or whatever. It will be part of a 2-4 bar phrase and those would really add up.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.