The Rock Saxophonist
Hot riffs, cool licks, neat tricks!
The Rock Saxophonist is a professional, fully featured music program containing studio-recordings of great Rock n' Roll Saxophone music. Listen to hot session players perform great sounding Rock music, while you learn the riffs and tricks! We've recorded each instrument (sax, piano, bass and drums) on a separate track, allowing you to listen to each part independently. Powerful multimedia features let you study the arrangements, hear the music, and play along with top studio musicians. With seamlessly integrated MultiTrack audio, MIDI, chord symbols, and music notation, The Rock Saxophonist turns a typical sound card equipped PC into a Rock performance powerhouse.
Jam with the band!
The Multimedia features of The Rock Saxophonist give you the ability to mute or solo any audio track independently and study or play the part yourself. On-screen notation shows you the music and chord progressions as it scrolls by in perfect time with the band. Unlike an ordinary CD recording, you can precisely control the audio mix by adjusting the volume and balance controls for each instrument.
Play The Rock Saxophonist through your computer speakers in jukebox mode for listening enjoyment or "jamming". Playback continues in the background of other programs so you can listen to your favorite music while you work. Select your own playlist of favorite songs, or let the program automatically play the entire library. All you need is a personal computer and a love of great Rock n' Roll.
Learn the Riffs!
Develop pro skills by studying the extensive performance notes. Each song is explained with 'inside' descriptions of techniques such altissimo, shakes, growls and more. Advanced multimedia features directly link each performance note to a real example in the music tracks. Loop, Pause, Advance and Backup controls make learning easy. With The Rock Saxophonist you don't just hear how it's played, you see how it's played!
Learning sax parts has never been easier!
- Separate audio tracks for each part (sax, piano, bass and drums).
- Solo, mute, combine and mix the singing tracks independently.
- Transpose the music to the key of your choice.
- Focus on any section with the versatile loop feature.
- Slow parts down for further study with the 1/2 time feature.
- Print all the saxophone parts with chords and notation to study anytime.
- Complete songs and accompaniments with intros, melodies, and soloing.
Versatile Multimedia Features:
- Control audio playback with the mini-mixer window.
- Transpose or change tempo 'on the fly'.
- Jump to any position in the song.
- Jukebox mode for continuous play.
- Mark and play your favorite songs.
- Adjust Volume, Panning settings for individual parts.
- Split the Piano into Right and Left hand parts automatically.
- Play along with the performance in real time on any instrument.
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
PG Music Inc. 29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC V8Z 1T3 Canada
Sales: 1-800-268-6272, 250-475-2874, + 800-4746-8742*
*Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available.