Video Tutorials: User to User
Share your videos! If you've made video tutorials for any PG Music products that you would like to share with other users, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a message in the Tips and Tricks forum, and we'll add a link to your video on this page.
Please include the following information:
- Link (for example, a link to a video on YouTube):
- Forum Discussion (if applicable, a link to a thread on the PG forums):
The Birth of a Song - Extended Version (w/Floyd Jane)
Author: Floyd JaneBand-in-a-Box Forum Member Floyd Jane shows the songwriting process from inspiration to performance and publication!
Band in a Box Tutorials auf deutsch
Author: simplysaxIch werde versuchen euch mit ein paar kleinen Tutorials zu zeigen, wie einfach man mit Band in a Box arbeiten kann. Die wenigstens von uns brauchen den vollen Umfang, den dieses mächtige Programm bietet. Man kann mit ein paar ganz einfachen Handgriffen, sich wunderbare Begleitmusik oder Leadsheets erstellen.
Guitar to Band (without a band) using Sonar X1, Band-in-a-Box® 2012 and Sonuus i2MAuthor: Peter ButlerPosted: Oct 19, 2012Peter Butler shows you how you can get great sounding tracks using Band-in-a-Box® along with a Sonuus i2M Guitar and Sonar x1.
Peter Butler is from Et Cetera, a distributor of Band-in-a-Box® in the UK.
Using Band-in-a-Box® with the Yamaha Tyros keyboardAuthor: RoccoPosted: April 2, 2012A tutorial about using BIAB to run the voices and styles on the Tyros Keyboard.
Using Band-in-a-Box® with the Yamaha Tyros keyboard (Part II)Author: RoccoPosted: April 2, 2012The second tutorial about running the Yamaha Tyros keyboard with BIAB. This tutorial covers Vocal Harmony, Playing along with the song and the use of "Performance Assisted Technology"(P.A.T.)
Displaying Band-in-a-Box® Mac (desktop) on your iPad.Author: Frans BrinkPosted: April 4, 2011Posted this youtube video on using Band-in-a-Box® for Mac on an iPad.
Using F5 (Bar Settings) to tell who to play what and when in BIAB.Author: Dan (aka Jazzmandan)Posted: May 27, 2011Alway felt this was one of the top newbee questions, so I put together this video. A simple demo which shows how to use F5 (Bar Settings) to have different instruments step into different parts of the song...
Multiple Solos in BIABAuthor: BomberomusicianPosted: May 28, 2011This video shows ONE METHOD of adding multiple solos with different instruments to a song in Band-in-a-Box®.
Song from start to finish - BIAB, RealBand, & Reaper
Author: Dan (aka Shockwave199)
Posted: April 28, 2011
1. Band-in-a-Box® - Writing the Chart15:18This series will follow my creation of an original song in Band-in-a-Box®, then using real band, and finally into reaper for mixing and mastering.
2. RealBand - Cooking the song with RealTracks Part I15:02Continuing with the project in RealBand and working a bit with the mixer.
3. RealBand - Cooking the song with RealTracks Part II14:59Adding more real tracks to the arrangement
4. RealBand Plugin Mode to Reaper, Part 115:08Drag & drop from Real Band into Reaper
5. Working the song in Reaper, Part I15:06Continuing the series, editing the tracks in Reaper.
6. Working the song in Reaper, Part II11:00
7. Recording vocals in my studio, part 107:17Recording vocals in my studio for my biab track, part 1. Copyright 2011
8. Recording vocals in my studio, part 210:42The second part in this episode of recording vocals to my biab track.
9. Mixdown in Reaper10:42Final episode, examining the mix.
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
PG Music Inc.
29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC Canada V8Z 1T3
Sales: 800-268-6272, 250-475-2874,
Tech Support: 866-983-2474, 250-475-2708, + 800-4746-8742*
* Outside USA & Canada where International Freephone service is available. Access Codes