Very nice sentiments, Dave and others. This is really a terrific place for help, friends and music. With SONAR in decline, this is now the only forum I visit daily. I try to pitch in even when I don’t have BIAB running.

Thanks primarily to the efforts of Pat Marr, many of us on the east coast of the USA know each other personally. Pat even coordinated a little reunion at my summer camp last year, where I got to meet Mario. John Ford, without whom this forum would be much less knowledgeable, even showed up at one of my concerts. Everyone I’ve met here, in person or virtually, has been supportive of our common goals.

We are not immune to an occasional irritant. Many years ago, a sociology project quite ably caused havoc. If you see an occasional reference to Ivan here, that’s it.

Another thing many of you don’t know is that the date you joined the forum does not take into account a few of us who used the former forum software for years before 2000. Those early dates and posts did not carry over into the current forum, now itself over 17 years strong.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors