Originally Posted by bobbyt9999
Besides my desktop I only have an old laptop that couldn't run BIAB. All it's pretty much good for is to surf the web and check email.
Band-in-a-Box has remarkably low system requirements - as long as it has enough storage, it can probably run BIAB. For example, I have a desktop that is 12 years old that still runs BIAB 2024 without issue.

Our full system requirements are here: https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.requirements.htm

Originally Posted by bobbyt9999
I haven't uninstalled the 2022 version that is on my internal drive yet. When I start up Studio One 6+ it scans my plugins. Once done it still shows only one instance of PG's plugin. How do I find out what version has been scanned? What can I do to to ensure that it is in fact the newer plugin without deleting the older version for the time being?
Whatever version of BIAB that was most recently installed is whatever version of the plugin that will be there. For example, if you just installed 2024, then the 2024 plugin is installed. However if you installed 2022 after installing 2024, then the 2022 plugin will be there instead.

I work here