Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by biab-user @ 22 minutes 58 seconds ago

I don't have the Ultra PAK. I first upgraded to the Everything PAK and from then on I have upgraded the Pro versions, as I can't see the reason why I need to fork out allot more money than I need to, for little benefit. To upgrade EACH year to that Ultra PAK is simply too expensive. I rather spend that money somewhere else. The most annoying thing upgrading BIAB is the fact that it ALWAYS has a new load of bugs that annoys me no end.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by Rustyspoon# @ 36 minutes 18 seconds ago

If you have 2022 Ultra pack, it should have all demos of prior versions with exceptions of some extra packs. Perhaps somebody can clarify. "why not make a simple .ZIP file available". I agree 100%.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by biab-user @ 49 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#Did you manage to get your 2022 to show in your account? They definitely should be able to help you with that part. "manually download EACH demo" I would definitely not do that, as it will take forever... But what I would do is reinstall 2022 completely from HD, now making sure that that "install demos" thing is checked, after that would update BIAB to the latest patch. P.S. There are no downloadable demos. I have been asking for that for
Jump to new posts Re: New Realtracks 2023: opinions? by Rustyspoon# @ 59 minutes 55 seconds ago

How many hours are spent on this sort of "Pak" confusion yearly? Users + PGteam There is a menu in BIAB: "What add ons I have", This should be programmed a bit better, so user has a clear understanding of what they have, what is available and exactly what is included in a particular package that they do not have.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'll Let You Know (feat. Janice Merritt) by Derochette @ 59 minutes 56 seconds ago

Hi floyd jane, Very nice musical construction. the introduction of the well-placed guitar solo. And Janice's voice still beautiful. I appreciated. Kindly regard derochette alias JaniJackflash
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by Rustyspoon# @ Today at 07:52 AM

Did you manage to get your 2022 to show in your account? They definitely should be able to help you with that part. "manually download EACH demo" I would definitely not do that, as it will take forever... But what I would do is reinstall 2022 completely from HD on top of existing (without doing un-install), now making sure that that "install demos" thing is checked, after that would update BIAB to the latest patch. P.S. There are no downloadable demos. I have been asking
Jump to new posts Re: New Realtracks 2023: opinions? by Jon Thomas @ Today at 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt FinleyWe think Xpro 3 & 4 do. Actually Matt, in the info page regarding Xpro 4 the following sentence is reported: "these additional RealTracks and RealDrums are not included in any Pro or MegaPAK package!" But ... no mention of Ultra and Audiophile. So, should we infer that the RTs and RDs of Xpro4 are, indeed, already included in the Ultra and Audiophile versions already? Or maybe some but not all? A bit of clarity would be nice.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by biab-user @ Today at 07:37 AM

Just finished chatting with Chantelle and didn't get anywhere. I was advised to use the Play with the current chords button this is what do not want... no other help for it, apart to use the URL to manually download EACH demo. Yes I have always purchased the official version of BIAB, with the 2022 being my latest version.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: November Work In Progress...Collaboration. by Derochette @ Today at 07:19 AM

Hi rayc, Beautiful orchestration very rich and well thought out. Your voice lends itself well to it but a little more volume on this one would be nice. The lyrics are interesting. Like others, I find that the piece is a bit long. But otherwise it's a good job. Kindly regard Derochette alias JaniJackFlash
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Drum Playing Robot by Bass Thumper @ Today at 07:16 AM

Although I can appreciate the engineering hurdles that were overcome, I'm not sure what to make of this or where this technology is headed. Nonetheless I got a good chuckle out of this stiff humaniod trying to be Ringo. Note that it takes a MIDI file as input which makes sense. Be sure to watch the video. To Data on Star Trek . . . you got nothin to worry about here buddy https://spectrum.ieee.org/xiaomi-robot-drummer
Jump to new posts Re: How to insert the Cb9#9 chord by MusicStudent @ Today at 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt Finley 2) write a C7#9 chord then manually edit it using the new Playable RealTracks feature in BIAB 2023, add the b9 and possibly take out the G Then copy this chord as needed. I would pay to see that done in BIAB. It would be a master class.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by Rustyspoon# @ Today at 07:04 AM

No you are not "screwed". You mentioned that you have 2022 version. If you officially purchased PG hard drive, I am 99.9% sure they can help you. There is a live chat available now. Start that, explain that you don't see your purchased 2022 in your account. Sometimes checkout process is tricky and doesn't add stuff you bought automatically. Please post back if it was resolved.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by biab-user @ Today at 07:02 AM

Thanks guys, I thought they would be busy with the new offerings and I hate waiting for people to get back to me. I will try the chat now. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: New Realtracks 2023: opinions? by shlind @ Today at 07:02 AM

I would be very helpful if PG could publish a complete inventory of all RTs and RDs and in what ordinary product PAKs, annual upgrades and xtra, xtra pro, 0 and 49 and other bonus paks they are available in. I simple 2 dimension excel matrix would work fine. This issue is very confusing and probably takes up much time from the users and also may cause users to buy duplicate content because it is impossible to find out how it works.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'll Let You Know (feat. Janice Merritt) by Janice & Bud @ Today at 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By: David Snyder Yeah, this sure is a sassy little number! Sass and swagger. That is a double double shot of trouble and I like it. So does my best friend Tater. He said good job. Thank you David. Trying to get that double shot was fun! Janice
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by MikeK @ Today at 06:59 AM

You can also use the Live Help (chat).
Jump to new posts Re: New Realtracks 2023: opinions? by fiddler2007 @ Today at 06:58 AM

That's exactly my point. Listening to the new realtracks i found nothing that tickles my fancy & as such worthwhile buying audiophile again. Xtra PRO 2 and 4 had some nice styles regarding folky acoustic stuff, but probably use RTs i already have. Now WHICH ones are they anyway. I really get fed up with the misty information on all this 2023 upping stuff, seems almost a downer. PS i listened to a lot again; some xtra styles sound nice, but as with the earlier bought sets i probably will n
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by Matt Finley @ Today at 06:57 AM

Call Support.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by biab-user @ Today at 06:49 AM

Originally Posted By: MikeKWhy not simply log into your PGMusic account and let the download manager install everything to eliminate doubts as to whether you have everything you've purchased? And if you do, the only thing I would change are custom locations as to what drive/folder everything should go to. I have just found the original HD that the Everything PAK came in and looking in the data folder, it only shows 739 items! I will go to my account but PGMusic does not have the Everything P
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Increasing Insanity by B.D.Thomas @ Today at 06:39 AM

Originally Posted By: raycCool song, I only watched the vid for a few moments..I found the goth/bloodied/girl thing a little to shallow given the text so concentrated on the sounds. The short named Irish rock band become pompous commentator on all things & a memoir is a good connection...particularly to the earlier ROCK era before they found the ballad bug under the crucified succulent. All that aside - the synth vox are REALLY good...obvious they lack some of the emotion the lyric suggests
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by MikeK @ Today at 06:37 AM

Why not simply log into your PGMusic account and let the download manager install everything to eliminate doubts as to whether you have everything you've purchased? And if you do, the only thing I would change are custom locations as to what drive/folder everything should go to.
Jump to new posts Re: New Realtracks 2023: opinions? by MikeK @ Today at 06:33 AM

It would be nice to have some insight and transparency into what constitutes "new" RTs and where to find those in those additional packages. Just thinking out loud.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by biab-user @ Today at 06:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Michael ADI believe that during the program install, it offered an option to install the demo files. But it said something like "You don't have to do this as you can hear the demo files if you are connected to the internet". I would guess that you chose not to install them. I don't know if there is a method that would allow you to install them now. Possibly this is what might have happened.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: STYLE PICKER SUGGESTIONS by Steffen Bernd @ Today at 06:30 AM

ok as this featur may or not come in 2024ff So I just took a day of my time and went through all styles. In the end I have like 1000 favorites now. At least I like them all. I saved it in a user list but now to get to a better and to more distinct selection the only way I see right now is to .. unfavorite all in my list .. then do favorite sort of all to create smaller groups to make a sort of hierarchy of user lists. This will again take days. Does anybody know any better approach ?
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find the offline Styles demos? by biab-user @ Today at 06:29 AM

Yes, I do have the HD drive that came with the Everything Pak version, but I have had many new version of BIAB over the years and have been installing on newer computers a few times through the need to upgrade to better processing power, so I can't remember what I did to bring the old BIAB across this latest computer. I remember that not long ago I had to contact PGMusic so to de activate a version of BIAB. I do still have the original HD somewhere and it does have an updated version of BIAB..
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Over 70 New Features and Enhancements!

Learn all about the 70+ new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 with video: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®: Over 70 New Features and Enhancements!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows.

Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

Take a look at our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

In this video, we demonstrate how to use some of the newest features added with Band-in-a-Box® 2023, including Partial Re-Generation, Undo Track/Song Regeneration, Playable RealTracks, Master Track Automation, and more!

Watch: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is Here!

There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows DAW Plugin Version 5.0, including Drum Stems (separate tracks from the different microphones used during the actual recording sessions), 4 color schemes to choose from, enhanced chord settings, improved undo/redo operation, "Rebuild StylePicker" notification whenever rebuild is required, EZ RealTracks/RealDrums Folder Locations dialog and much more!

The DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows, we're creating videos summarizing the new features, explaining new features in detail, and showcasing the new Add-ons!

Whether it's a summary of the new features, demonstrations of the 222 new RealTracks, information on the 2023 49-PAK, demonstrations of our new XPro Styles PAK 4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15, or detailed tutorials for other Band-in-a-Box® 2023 features, we have you covered!

Reference this forum post for One-Stop Shopping of our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - we will be updating this post as more videos are added!

RealBand 2023 is Here!

Just released - RealBand 2023!

There are over 30 new features to RealBand 2023, including RealChart generation for RealDrums, MIDI Vocoder and Fix Tuning modes for Audio Harmonies, MicroChords (up to 4 chords per beat), RealDrum Stems support, Playable RealTracks to customize the RealTracks performances by adding your own notes, Reverse Audio Effects, easy Tab key navigation on the Chords Window, smoother mouse wheel operation on the Tracks Window, the EZ RealTracks/RealDrums folder locations dialog, and much more!

RealBand 2023 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here - and it's on SALE!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here, and it includes over 70 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows.

Celebrate National Jukebox Day with Band-in-a-Box®!

Happy National Jukebox Day!

You don't need to go out and buy a Jukebox - if you're using Band-in-a-Box®, you already have one!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox do?

Using the directory you choose, the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® SGU files within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your Jukebox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, and more! Plus, the Jukebox will continue to play while you use other programs, providing your favorite music for continued background listening pleasure!

To learn more about the Jukebox feature in Band-in-a-Box®, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual, here. Mac too!

Forum Stats
36803 Members
64 Forums
76328 Topics
674994 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
foundigit, t-m, DWootten, Steffen Bernd, Bruce R

36802 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jpettit 253
Matt Finley 223