Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: NEW SONG POST Down on your love Deej56 4 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Greg, I'm a big fan of your songwriting and vocals. "Old School" is one of my favorite songs I've heard on this forum. This song is spot on from a production and vocal perspective. It's got a very 80's feel to it . . . Something Christopher Cross might have done. Gosh, that said, it's missing something for me . . . which is a totally, thoroughly subjective (and likely wrong) opinion . . . because there's not a single thing I can critique . . . it's excellent in all respects. Go figure . . . that's just music. But it's a brilliant effort. My very best to you, Deej
Replies 14 Views 284 Read More
Re: Don't Blame Me Deej56 10 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Elvis, A wall of really good sound . . . nice production elements. Well written tune, and I enjoyed my listen. That said . . . and I don't want to be one of those folks . . . but as a somewhat long time poster I feel compelled to note that this board is intended to showcase songs that use the BIAB software . . . as I think J&B were hinting at. That's not to say your song isn't compelling and deserving of many listens. Just that this might not be the right forum for it. I hope you understand . . . and that's it's not a comment at all regarding your talent and artistry. My best to you, Deej
Replies 5 Views 82 Read More
Re: I'll Keep Holding On Deej56 16 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Peter, Greg and Scott: Your feedback and kind words are so encouraging! Thanks for the listen. Deej
Replies 30 Views 901 Read More
Re: NI Session Guitarist Acostic Sunburst Deluxe dcuny 31 minutes ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by musocity
Now the UJAM Plugins are a self-contained code not needing a bridging app running in the background?
The UJAM plugins are are self-contained code using the VSTi protocol. A "bridging app" like jBridge is only needed if you are trying to run a 32 bit VSTi on a 64 bit machine. Since UJAM plugins are already 64 bit, they run on 64 bit machines without the need for something like jBridge.
They just play prerecorded chord, bass or drum sections from the source files?
No, UJAM instruments play sampled notes, not loops.
If so why on earth is the BBPlugin not doing the same thing?
I'm not sure what you're asking. BBPlugin is doing the same thing, in that it's running as a 64 bit VSTi plugin in your DAW. BiaB RealTracks work by playing prerecorded audio to match chords. UJAM VSTis work by playing prerecorded notes. It has MIDI patterns that can be selected via MIDI notes, and a chord recognizer function that's also triggered by MIDI notes. It's akin BiaB's MIDI tracks.
I paid for these UJAM Plugins and they all just work without issue or bugs.
As they should. So do most VSTis. I don't understand why this would come as a surprise.
Replies 50 Views 1,223 Read More
Re: PG Virtual Instrument musocity 1 hour ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Now the UJAM Plugins are a self-contained code not needing a bridging app running in the background ? They just play prerecorded chord, bass or drum sections from the source files ? If so why on earth is the BBPlugin not doing the same thing ? I paid for these UJAM Plugins and they all just work without issue or bugs. Anyone had any problems with them ?
Replies 6 Views 310 Read More
Re: NI Session Guitarist Acostic Sunburst Deluxe musocity 1 hour ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Now the UJAM Plugins are a self-contained code not needing a bridging app running in the background ? They just play prerecorded chord, bass or drum sections from the source files ? If so why on earth is the BBPlugin not doing the same thing ? I paid for these UJAM Plugins and they all just work without issue or bugs. Anyone had any problems with them ?
Re: DISCUSSION...NEW IPAD PRO AND THE COMPETITION. Mike Halloran 1 hour ago Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
There is no "competition". No tablet comes close. For making music or editing video, however, a recent issue Apple Silicon Mac will outperform for less. For most users, a PC will work fine but if you need high end graphics, that's going to cost you. Since these are the BIAB boards, it should be pointed out that no tablets can run it. For Mac & PC, pretty much anything made in the last decade and a half can depending, often older. BIAB System Requirements
Replies 1 Views 49 Read More
Re: Don't Blame Me Elvis Nash 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
There is none , I use session players . I have looked into to BIB to see what it could do on producing professional tracks, But I've done more listening to other artists to see what it could do. I don't know if BIB can beat professional session players that record all day . But I'll keep checking some tunes out , see what they get out of it.
Re: Bob Doyle … Al Cover Songs with Band in a Box, Kits.ai, and Ace Studio Noel96 3 hours ago Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
According to the table of contents, there is no mention that the harmonizer underwent significant changes in the 2024 Bootcamp video. I'm guessing that Bob is referring to the change from TC Helicon to the present Harmoniser (in 2018). That was a major change. Other than that, the only change I can recall is when the present Harmonizer gained the ability to be applied to all tracks in 2020/2021. As you say, though, Bob might provide some more information to help isolate the issue(s) he's experiencing.
Replies 6 Views 239 Read More
Re: Something About You, Original busking track DonnyGee 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Ezekiel's Storm
The guitar sounded mighty fine to me. Vocal is good too, but I would like it to be a bit louder in the mix.
Thanks Ezekiel Storm, I went back and remixed and I think you are right, hopefully you can relisten to let me know, Thank you again,
Replies 2 Views 61 Read More
Gliding feet cubanpete 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Here's one that I hope have that effect on people listening. Gliding feet tyle is BOULVD.STY (Boulevard MIDI Upbeat Blues) PianoCustom Synth is Hi-Q 005 02 Piano, Electric, Vintage Sforzando StringsCustom Synth is Hi-Q 019 01 Organ, Electric, Rock Sforzando Style MIDI Instruments are : Picked Electric Bass (35), Brass Section (62), Rock Organ (19), MIDI SuperTracks in style: 4361:Piano, Electric, Rhythm FunkKevin Ev16 120 RealTracks in song: 3993:Organ, Soloist BluesFunkyEvenCharles Ev 120 RealTracks in song: 3247:Guitar, Electric, Soloist FunkyBluesSol ev16 090 MIDI Drums :1 Standard Drum Kit (1) Mostly midi except for the soloists Enjoy! Mike B.
Replies 0 Views 12 Read More
Re: No regrets cubanpete 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Wao and AT, appreciate very much your comments. Cheers Mike B.
Replies 11 Views 227 Read More
Re: Don't Blame Me Janice & Bud 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Could you share the BiaB tracks? Thanks, J&B
Re: Bob Doyle … Al Cover Songs with Band in a Box, Kits.ai, and Ace Studio Jim Fogle 5 hours ago Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks for the link Noel. I overlooked the video because Bob's quote insinuates there is something different in the 2024 harmonizer than what he used in the past. I posted a link to the PG Music video in the Bob Doyle video description. Perhaps he will state what is different than what he has used in the past.
Replies 6 Views 239 Read More
Re: NI Session Guitarist Acostic Sunburst Deluxe MarioD 5 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanx Floyd for this update. I just received all three.
Band in Box with Logic Pro 11 Session Players Brian Hughes 5 hours ago Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Replies 0 Views 16 Read More
Re: Don't Blame Me randy gollard Yesterday at 11:44 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
very nice!
Re: She told me she loved me randy gollard Yesterday at 11:42 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
What did you start with - typing in a chord progression?
Replies 35 Views 1,185 Read More
Re: Don't Blame Me rsdean Yesterday at 11:37 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Elvis, Love this! What a great song. Awesome vocal and excellent production. Bob
Re: Something About You, Original busking track Ezekiel's Storm Yesterday at 11:29 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
The guitar sounded mighty fine to me. Vocal is good too, but I would like it to be a bit louder in the mix.
Replies 2 Views 61 Read More
Re: Sails Ezekiel's Storm Yesterday at 11:26 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
You're venturing into new realms of creativity. Cool fluid groove. I was enchanted by the song!
Replies 21 Views 568 Read More
Re: NI Session Guitarist Acostic Sunburst Deluxe floyd jane Yesterday at 11:25 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
From their website: A UJAM plugin license allows you to authorise and activate your products on all your machines. It also allows multiple users on a single PC, but it does not license for multiple users on multiple computers.
Re: NI Session Guitarist Acostic Sunburst Deluxe bloc-head Yesterday at 11:21 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by shlind
Thanks, I just bought the 3 piece boundle.
How many computers are the software licenses good for ?
Re: She told me she loved me Ezekiel's Storm Yesterday at 11:16 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Smooth 70s style soft rock. Excellent work with the voices. A universal theme "She told me she loved me."
Replies 35 Views 1,185 Read More
Re: NEW SONG POST Down on your love Ezekiel's Storm Yesterday at 11:11 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Another beautiful performance. I never get tired of that backing band. Definitely top 40 material for back in the day. It's good to hear one of your songs again.
Replies 14 Views 284 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 French for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 apporte plus de 50 fonctions nouvelles ainsi qu'une importante de contenus nouveaux à savoir : 222 RealTracks, des RealStyles nouveaux, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Etudes d'Instruments, des Prestations d'Artistes, des "Morceaux avec Choeurs", un Set 3 de Tracks Jouables, un Set 2 de RealDrums Jouables, deux nouveaux Sets de "RealDrums Stems", des Styles XPro PAK 6, des Xtra Styles PAK 17 et bien plus encore!

Tous Packages | Nouvelles Fonctionnalités

Video: Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V

Take your Band-in-a-Box® project to a whole new level when you incorporate ChatGPT and Synth V to add lyrics and vocals to your song!

We wanted to demonstrate how this is done with our video, where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished "radio ready" modern pop song by combining the features of Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V!

Listen to the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product: https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a

If you like it, watch the video. Either way, let's hear your comments!

Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,885
Posts738,435
Members38,610
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Kendiatta, smokeybirdsept2679, Barry Thibault, jodanko, Palomeke
38,611 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 163