We've added 200 exciting new RealStyles with the just-released Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows - 50 each for Jazz 11, Country 11, Rock & Pop 11, and Half & Double Time 1!

We think you'll love the new RealStyles and MultiStyles added with Xtra Styles PAK 11, which includes new sounds like modern reggaeton, medieval-inspired folk pop, Americana power ballad, speakeasy vocal jazz, R&B and reggae fusion, and more! In fact, here's what people are saying...

I LOVE the double-time comping electric piano!

Everyone should have these!

These are a must have!

Half and double time styles - yes!

Love what I'm hearing! My compliments to the producer that created them.

These are AWESOME!

Nailed it!

Some really great sounding country styles here!

There are some great styles in this XtraPAK.

XTRA STYLES PAKS ARE ON SALE UNTIL MAY 31st!

During our Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Windows special, all our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-11 are on sale for just $29 each (reg. $49)! Looking for more Xtra Styles PAKs? Until May 31st, you can purchase our complete library of all 1,800+ RealStyles with the Xtra Styles PAK 1-11 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)! Learn more and order now.

Interested in a specific genre? These can be purchased for $15 each - pick & choose here.

NOTE: Xtra Styles PAKs require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition version 2020 or 2021. (Xtra Styles PAK 11 requires the 2021 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition.) Xtra Styles PAKs won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Learn more & listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 11.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 users should install the latest patch update, which includes support for Xtra Styles PAK 11.

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.