October 15, 2019 - PowerTracks Pro Audio 2019 Build 2 Update Available!
PowerTracks Pro Audio 2019 users can download the FREE Build 2 patch update here
Summary of Changes in Build 2:
Fixed: Sometimes the position of the VST/DX plugs window (even if not visible) would prevent a drop, such as into the drop station, from occurring.
Fixed: When batch converting files, the volume of some file types such as wav/mp3/wma/mp4, etc. would be too low.
Fixed: In Chords Window, you could not enter held chords on Piano track.
Fixed: LeadSheet might not display tied notes on the last bar of a track.
Fixed: Pressing "M" key in Editable Notation to insert a new note at the current time location on the Staff was inserting a duplicate note rather than inserting it above an existing note.
Fixed: Loading in a MusicXML file could result in MIDI notes of zero instead of the currect MIDI notes.
Fixed: Dragging a file into the tracks window didn't always result in the effects slot for the track being setup properly for the file type dragged in.
Fixed: When inserting hard rest, and answering Yes to question about removing notes for the peg, it would remove notes from both clefs instead of the clef that the rest was inserted on.
Fixed: Potential access violation when deleting a note in staff window.
Fixed: Potential jukebox access violation if there were songs with the entire path of the filename being 256 characters or greater loaded into jukebox.
Fixed: Jukebox not playing the playlist in correct order in certain situations involving stopping/restarting, etc.
Fixed: When loading in a MusicXML file that has a specific guitar fretboard defined that matches one of our fretboards, the guitar tablature type will now be set for the notation.
Fixed: Ability to load in .MXL (compresssed musicXML file) as well as ability to load normal noncompressed musicXML file with the new .musicxml extension instead of just .XML.
Fixed: Hammer ons, pull offs, and slides are now being saved to MusicXML files.
Fixed: Exceptionally jittery timing indicator in the notation window during playback compared to older versions of RealBand.
Fixed: If the start of a generated section of a song didn't have a chord entered at the beginning of the section, then it could default to a C major chord instead of the most recent chord prior to the section.
Fixed: Potential access violation if song has micro-pegs and multiple notes on a peg.
Fixed: Accidental element that specified whether a note was displayed as sharp/flat wasn't eing saved to XML, even though the correct pitch of the note itself was saved.
Posted on October 15, 2019 11:50 AM
Entries from October 2019:
- Oct 2 - Using Band-in-a-Box to Create a Big Band Rhythm Section in Finale
- Oct 3 - Video: Band-in-a-Box® for Mac: DAW Plugin in Digital Performer
- Oct 7 - User Showcase Song - It's On Me!
- Oct 7 - Video: Band-in-a-Box® for Mac: DAW Plugin in Ableton
- Oct 8 - User Showcase Song - The Good News
- Oct 8 - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 64-bit for macOS Catalina!
- Oct 9 - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac - Special Ends October 15th!
- Oct 9 - User Showcase Song - The White Robe
- Oct 10 - Notation Enhancements in Band-in-a-Box® 2019 64-bit for macOS Catalina
- Oct 10 - User Showcase Song - Soundtrack (Instrumental)
- Oct 11 - User Showcase Song - Do Something About It
- Oct 11 - Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! Holiday Hours
- Oct 11 - RealBand 2019 Build 5 Update Available!
- Oct 15 - User Showcase Song - The Day You Stepped Into My Life
- Oct 15 - HURRY! Our Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac - Special Ends Today!
- Oct 15 - PowerTracks Pro Audio 2019 Build 2 Update Available!
- October 2019 (16)
- September 2019 (29)
- August 2019 (3)
- July 2019 (15)
- June 2019 (20)
- May 2019 (35)
- April 2019 (25)
- March 2019 (31)
- February 2019 (36)
- January 2019 (40)
- December 2018 (47)
- November 2018 (37)
- October 2018 (43)
- September 2018 (32)
- August 2018 (36)
- July 2018 (37)
- June 2018 (47)
- May 2018 (47)
- April 2018 (38)
- March 2018 (48)
- February 2018 (46)
- January 2018 (57)
- December 2017 (50)
- November 2017 (30)
- October 2017 (46)
- September 2017 (39)
- August 2017 (47)
- July 2017 (43)
- June 2017 (50)
- May 2017 (52)
- April 2017 (47)
- March 2017 (61)
- February 2017 (42)
- January 2017 (49)
- December 2016 (47)
- November 2016 (59)
- October 2016 (59)
- September 2016 (58)
- August 2016 (28)
- July 2016 (12)
- June 2016 (25)
- May 2016 (22)
- April 2016 (13)
- March 2016 (36)
- February 2016 (35)
- January 2016 (42)
- December 2015 (51)
- November 2015 (43)
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
PG Music Inc.
29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC Canada V8Z 1T3
Sales: 800-268-6272, 250-475-2874,
Tech Support: 866-983-2474, 250-475-2708, + 800-4746-8742*
* Outside USA & Canada where International Freephone service is available. Access Codes