January 09, 2020 - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Patch Update Available! (Build 643)
Still using Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows? Build 643 is a free update full of updates for version 2019, and includes a VST DAW Plugin update to 1.16.29.
Note: this patch is not intended to update your version to the recently released Band-in-a-Box® 2020, which is available for purchase here.
Summary of Changes for Version 2019 Build 643 (Jan 14 2020):
Fixed: Practice window | Master Solos | Blues Piano, displays N/A.
Fixed: The Drop Station would not update if dropping a file onto Presonus Studio One.
Fixed: Possible freeze when importing compressed audio files.
Fixed: Crash with error "external exception C06D007F" while launching if using Windows XP.
Fixed: Access violation in Song Titles browser if no song is selected when clicking [Close].
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash during bootup if there is a problem with font installation (usually after upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10).
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash during bootup if an ASIO driver was previously selected, and the device is no longer connected to the computer.
Fixed: If an ASIO driver cannot connect during bootup, the default WAS driver should be used instead.
Improved: BootupLog.txt will include more elaborate information when troubleshooting bootup problems. This only applies if WriteBootUpLog.txt is present in the Data folder.
Fixed: RealTracks #2975 (Vocal Oohs-Aahs) sometimes played incorrect chords for m7b5 and C7.
Fixed: Some bars for the B section of RT 2529 were dropping out.
Fixed: Some Bass and Nylon Guitar RealTracks (including 2718, 2724, 2722, 2725, 2719) have RealCharts added.
Fixed: Several Piano and Organ MIDI SuperTracks have been edited to remove spurious MIDI events (e.g. mod wheel sometimes caused 'warbling' effect).
Updated: PDF and help (routine cleanup/updaes).
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash when opening a song that contains note-based lyrics.
Fixed: Lyrics would not display in the Big Lyrics if "Show chord symbols above the lyrics" was enabled.
Fixed: Bar Lyrics and Section Text layers do not line up with bars in Notation window if there are repeats in song, and fake sheet mode is enabled.
Fixed: Possible crash if editing a text layer while using the floating Notation Window.
Fixed: "There is no audio file currently recorded" error message when using Audio > Plugin.
Fixed: If using the 64 bit version of Band-in-a-Box, the BB2Go window would display an erroneous QuickTime version, and converting files to .m4a would fail. QuickTime is only available for the 32 bit version, but is only required if using Windows Vista or earlier.
Fixed: Sforzando might not automatically be added to the VST list, causing Hi-Q patch selection to fail.
Fixed: [Video] > Render Video(s)... menu item should launch the Make Chordsheet Video dialog if Video RealTracks export is not available.
Fixed: When choosing a compressed format for rendering files, and "One file per track" is enabled, the resulting files are .wav format instead of the compressed format.
Fixed: Dragging a single track to export MIDI causes that track to be permanently soloed.
Fixed: The About dialog said 'for Macintosh' instead of 'for Windows'.
Fixed: StylePicker: User Category list wasn't refreshing after choosing a new user category.
Changed: Default the 'include similar styles in the stylepicker' to false each bootup.
Fixed: melodists were getting quantized incorrectly.
Fixed: Rebuilding styles list was causing errors sometimes.
Fixed: Clicking OK in the MIDI/Audio Driver Setup dialog should not close the floating Mixer window.
Fixed: Applying audio effects using Audio > Plugins would fail with error "Plugin cancelled. Original file is preserved".
Fixed: Audio will not import to a custom position if there is already audio on the Audio track.
Fixed: Audio > Edit Audio > Timeshift Audio would crash the program if the Audio Edit window was not open.
Fixed: Close button in Select chorus start/end dialog should behave like Cancel, ie user clicking on bar afterwards shouldn't do anything.
Fixed: Wrong notes on Oohs and Aahs RealTracks.
Summary of changes for Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin 1.16.29:
Fixed: bounds when highlighting in chord sheet
Fixed: make selected cell at the end after pasting
Fixed: some styles not dragging all tracks from blue button
Fixed: losing focus in chord sheet
Fixed: plugin stops playing non-synced tracks when closing and then opening plugin
Fixed: track text not resizing correctly
Fixed: C#7b5b9b13 to chord sheet
Fixed: Audio stutters when resizing plugin in some DAWs
Fixed: auto gen after open feature not working in Studio One 4
Fixed: Open dialog in infinite loop
Fixed: Alert window buttons "punch hole" when pressed
Fixed: distortion when stopping playback in pro tools
Fixed: Verify folders before each call to Biab
Fixed: Send space bar keystrokes to DAW
Fixed: Added message if attempting to drag tracks before generating
Fixed: Transpose not working
Added: shift-arrows to select in chord sheet
Added: SHIFT-TAB to go backwards in chord sheet, TAB to go forward
Added: SHIFT-ENTER to go backwards in chord sheet
Added: copy selected cell if nothing highlighted
Added: support for all Biab file types
Posted on January 9, 2020 07:43 AM
Entries from January 2020:
- Jan 2 - User Showcase Song - Don't Let Go
- Jan 2 - The Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows® Special is EXTENDED Until January 15th!!!
- Jan 3 - Xtra Styles PAK 8 for Band-in-a-Box® - Special Extended to January 15th!
- Jan 3 - User Showcase Song - I'm Falling
- Jan 6 - Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows® DAW Plugin 2.0 New Features
- Jan 6 - User Showcase Song - Want to Bring You Flowers
- Jan 7 - Loops with Style PAK 1 - Just $19 Until January 15th!
- Jan 7 - User Showcase Song - Wishin' And Whiskey
- Jan 8 - New Left-Handed & Student View Guitar Window in Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows!
- Jan 8 - User Showcase Song - Shuffle It Up
- Jan 9 - User Showcase Song - Star Of the Bollywood Screen
- Jan 9 - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Patch Update Available! (Build 643)
- Jan 10 - The Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows® Special ENDS January 15th!!!
- Jan 10 - User Showcase Song - Bad Men
- Jan 13 - Built-in Audio Chord Wizard Enhancements in Band-in-a-Box® 2020!
- Jan 13 - User Showcase Song - See See Rider
- Jan 14 - User Showcase Song - Busy, Crazy World
- Jan 14 - It's Almost Over - Order by January 15th to SAVE on Xtra Styles PAKs & Loops-with-Style PAK 1!
- Jan 15 - User Showcase Song - Lost Soul
- Jan 15 - IT'S THE LAST DAY OF OUR BAND-IN-A-BOX® 2020 FOR WINDOWS SPECIAL!
- Jan 16 - User Showcase Song - A Waltz: That Beautiful Night
- Jan 17 - We're at The NAMM Show!
- Jan 17 - User Showcase Song - I'll Never Fall
- Jan 20 - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows on a USB 3.0 Hard Drive - Speed Thrills!
- Jan 20 - User Showcase Song - January - Instrumental
- Jan 21 - User Showcase Song - Saved By Stories
- Jan 22 - User Showcase Song - I'm Not Ready
- Jan 22 - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows & VST DAW Plugin Update Available!
- Jan 23 - User Tip - Create harmony Using the TC Helicon in RealBand 2020
- Jan 23 - User Showcase Song - 田園協奏曲 (Translation: Pastorale Concerto)
- Jan 28 - The Band-in-a-Box® 2020 49-PAK with 40 Unreleased RealTracks!
- Jan 28 - User Showcase Song - A Day In The Light
- Jan 29 - User Showcase Song - Ballin' The Jack
- Jan 29 - Announcing The 2019 User Showcase Winners!
- Jan 30 - User Showcase Song - B.I.A.B. Place
- Jan 31 - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows - New Add-ons Summary
- Jan 31 - User Showcase Song - Mary and Me
- December 2021 (18)
- November 2021 (19)
- October 2021 (24)
- September 2021 (29)
- August 2021 (19)
- July 2021 (29)
- June 2021 (27)
- May 2021 (15)
- April 2021 (27)
- March 2021 (30)
- February 2021 (25)
- January 2021 (31)
- December 2020 (25)
- November 2020 (27)
- October 2020 (29)
- September 2020 (39)
- August 2020 (37)
- July 2020 (43)
- June 2020 (43)
- May 2020 (42)
- April 2020 (45)
- March 2020 (41)
- February 2020 (30)
- January 2020 (37)
- December 2019 (37)
- November 2019 (33)
- October 2019 (39)
- September 2019 (29)
- August 2019 (3)
- July 2019 (15)
- June 2019 (20)
- May 2019 (35)
- April 2019 (25)
- March 2019 (31)
- February 2019 (36)
- January 2019 (40)
- December 2018 (47)
- November 2018 (37)
- October 2018 (43)
- September 2018 (32)
- August 2018 (36)
- July 2018 (37)
- June 2018 (47)
- May 2018 (47)
- April 2018 (38)
- March 2018 (48)
- February 2018 (46)
- January 2018 (57)
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.