Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Members Collaboration by JoanneCooper @ 22 minutes 44 seconds ago

Okay here is my attempt. Took me about 2 hours from start to finish including the video @Ray I am interested to learn about that spectrum analyzer thing.. I would love to sound like Adele ..ha ha..
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: recording audio by Roycol @ Today at 12:32 AM

Thanks for replies. It made me think! I'm using a usb mixer, which has a built-in soundcard, so my mic goes into the computer though that, but what I did not think of, is biab also goes into it, so it goes out with the mic signal. I do it like that so I use earphones plugged int mixer, an I can hear it all while singing. I'll be have to have a rethink of connections. Thanks again Roy
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Jazz waltz by FoxTerrier @ Today at 12:04 AM

Hello, I use Pro 23 version on W10 PC. Jazz and other tracks I'm creating for 4/4 sound great but I've not found right sounds for 3/4 jazz waltzes especially for classics like Bluesette. My preference is for guitar but the ones tried are too choppy and the few RT don't sound that good. Can anyone suggest any tracks I may have missed and if I need to change my settings or use some effects in BB? Screen shots of what BB settings or effects to try would be greatly appreciated too.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Back to Life by dcuny @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Guitars are excellent, as are the vocals - especially the layered bit. Mix and arrangement sounds bit. Moody and atmospheric - love it!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: It's Me by dcuny @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Pleasant song!    This is about me explaining to my wife of 45 years that the Prince Charming she    always hoped for, longed for, and lamented over never finding, might just be me. Good luck with that! If after 45 years she hasn't been convinced... Enjoyed this listen - well done.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Too Soon by dcuny @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

There's something about the song that sounds sort of country, but I can't quite put my finger on it... Chevy reference? Check! Boots mentioned? Check! Cold beer on a hot day? Check! Guns and hunting? Check! Broken heart? Check! Checks all the boxes for me! Plus, a great vocal, excellent backing and stellar mix. But... one demerit for playing in Gb - that's no key for a country song!
User Showcase
There are some songs that are so much fun to listen that they slip past my inner critic I just enjoy listening. This was one of those songs. Love the chorus at the end!
User Showcase
I love the music you do! This sounds great - especially the strings. I'd have liked a bit more attack on the trumpet solo at the end, where it sounded just a bit synthetic. But everything else sounded awesome! Very nice!
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Error exception message when saving a song file. by AudioTrack @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Thanks Blake for investigating and providing feedback on the potential cause. It's appreciated. It's always good to know the fundamental cause of issues, especially ones that go away by themselves ('cause they come back by themselves too!).
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Free Autograph Grand Piano by AudioTrack @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

No question about it, it's has a great sound. Thanks for the share.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
+1 I can do it easy enough in that DAW and upload it but it may take a year to get it in Biab. It has all chord notes for all chords already on the track but just mutes the notes it don't use so if I want to change a chord it will mute/un-mute the notes accordingly. So if keyswitches is set it will ask what ones to ignore. I just wish I could spend my time doing this directly in Biab and upload it for you tomorrow rather than spending my time nagging and feeling powerless to do anything Zoo
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Devil's Rap by Scott C @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Very cool groove to the song. Vocal and lyric fit really well with this genre. Cool lyric. Well done
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Them Boots by tommyad @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: dcunyHi, Tom. The punchy mix got my attention right away, and the song didn't let up. Catchy chorus, great vocal, hooky guitar riffs... plus a cool story. That's good stuff! David thanks for your comments and support, Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: White Night by Leon1 @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Wow, Janne, this is excellent. Super melody, mix and instrumentation and the vocal is scarily good (they're coming for us :)). Love it. Regards, Leon
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Bottomland (with floyd jane on guitar) by Leon1 @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

I could listen to Janice singing the phone book (remember those?) but I do love it when she gets the blues. And great to hear sticky fingers chiming in. The mix sounds fine to me (but maybe I have a bit of Janice bias too). Regards, Leon
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NOT one of my songs by RnAM @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: B.D.ThomasI'm not sure Verdi would approve, but I think it's a fresh interpretation of an old (and often covered) song. I like it. And, to be honest, in the context of the arrangement, your alto voice doesn't sound that bad. And I LOVE your (slight) Dutch accent when you sing an Italian song A "slight" Dutch accent... well that's quite a compliment, because I don't speak Italian at all! But I do speak some French and there are words in French and Italian that
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Don't Care by Ezekiel's Storm @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

This floats along nicely, sort of an out-of-body experience gliding at 3,000 feet. Production is finely textured. I enjoyed the listening experience.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: What About Tomorrow? - the low key video. by Ezekiel's Storm @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

What a pleasant, lovely, and singable melody. Your lyrics fit Al's music quite well. I liked your high note...smooth!
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
I had to do something in the DAW and I just remembered it has a media explorer. This is not using the system WMP to play the wma demos. Watch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o630n6tbfg4lgd9/BB-Demos-Instant-Preview.mp4?dl=0
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Abused (a silent cry) by nevnbron @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

This is a faithful description of an all-too-common condition - I too knew some-one. It's too good to let go by without a word or two about the metre and phrasing. It feels to me as though you settled too hurriedly on the way it scans, shoe-horning the lyric to fit where it doesn't quite feel comfortable, which then draws the listener away from the very deep message. Maybe re-visit the lyric also with this in mind - just as a suggestion, ignore if you wish - in the first line where you write 'do
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: LOVES NEW FRONTIER 2023 RE-DO by Torrey Bliss @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

[quote=vicarn]Good job Torrey. The only bug I have is the ear bashing lead guitar after the first "loves new frontier" line. Vic [/quo Thanks for having a listen!I felt the guitar part mentioned fit the flow of the tune and my vision for it! T
Off-Topic
Looks like it is VST3 so not a plugin that can be used in BiaB/RB natively Just pointing that out as I had one user ask me
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Notation input - creating melodies by Gordon Scott @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: axe4sax - Could a melody created in muscore be imported - I guess via midi? Yes it can. That's how I usually work, but transfer via MusicXML is usually(!) a better route that MIDI.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: David and Rachel Radio 2.01.23: New Release_WHEN IT RAINS by David Snyder @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Thanks Thumper. We will.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Talk About Love To Me by PeterF @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Deej56Peter, Great 60’s folk sound here . . . very appealing to the ear and gravitating melody. Sad thematically, but well executed in the write. Terrific harmonies, catchy chorus. Liked this one a lot. Good stuff! All my best to you, Deej Thanks Deej Peter
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
PG Music News
Getting To Know Your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®

Have you received the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®, and you'd like to learn more about the newest features?

There are a few different resources available to you!

In the program there is a "2023 NEW Features" button that offers quick access to the newest features explanations and tutorials.

We offer video tutorials explaining the new version as well as breaking down specific features. You can access these on our YouTube Channel, or here on our Website on the Support | Videos pages.

There are detailed program manuals available on our Online Manuals page that explains just the New Features in the Upgrade Manual, or combines all the features of the program in our Full Manual. Prefer to access a PDF of the manuals instead? They're available on our Online Manuals page too!

Our Forums are also a great way to learn about the newest features! Not only will you see our videos shared there, you'll join an active community of friendly and knowledgeable program users happy to answer questions and help out!

Of course, you can always ask our team directly too!

It's the Last Weekend to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

Hurry - our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th at 11:59 pm PST!

Order before then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Last Chance to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th! Order by then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Special is Extended to January 15, 2023

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases has been extended to January 15, 2023!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs Special Extended to January 15, 2023!

We've extended the XPro and Xtra Styles PAKS special offers to January 15, 2023!

We're offering XPro Styles PAKs 1-4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 1-15 for just $29 each (reg $49)!

Treat yourself to 100 brand new RealStyles for country, bluegrass, jazz, funk, rock, and pop with the new XPro Styles PAK 4 for Band-in-a-Box® 2022, but why stop there? The new Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15 include 17 MultiStyle groups and 200 new styles for Rock, Pop, Jazz, and Country, as well as genres like '80s glam rock, rockabilly, big band, space rock, metal, funk, and more!

Learn more about XPro Styles PAKs and order now.

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs and order now.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3

Learn all about the 25 Songs with Vocals added to our Band-in-a-Box Add-ons with Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3! Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Songs with Vocals 3

This included in the Band-in-a-Box 2023 Free Bonus PAK!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows - 'Twas the Click Before Christmas!

Order any version of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows and receive your download key right away for use with our One-Click Installer, but don't wait too long... our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special ends December 31st!

Order now to add over 70 new features and amazing new content to your Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

It's a great time to order, with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Forum Stats
37097 Members
64 Forums
77142 Topics
683935 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
KNL, dj001, TapNTyme, JameAmenda, dplace

37096 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
musocity 162
MarioD 145