Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Poor Bewildered Me by Jim @ 7 minutes 19 seconds ago

A very good write Bob... Sad but good... I agree with Mario & Hans about "hear-ar-ar-ar-art"... But I think perhaps it was the way the vocalist delivered the line & not the line itself.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chord input from USB/midi keyboard by Charlie Fogle @ 42 minutes 2 seconds ago

You can record your midi directly into BIAB. Use the solid red record midi button in the transport menu. There's no need to migrate between GarageBand or Logic. This video shows you exactly how to enter chords using your midi controller or synthesizer. Midi Chord Detection with Band In A Box
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for playback mp3/midi (Merish?) by Charlie Fogle @ 54 minutes 53 seconds ago

With a library of 10.000+ karaoke midi files and BIAB styles, you may want to look at an SD/Flash drive player like professional/amateur DJ's use. They are capable of holding your entire collection, most have dual players for both redundancy and cueing. They are very durable and most have sufficient search features and other features you might find to be useful.
User Showcase
The perfect marriage here. The backing is outstanding and so west-coast. The vocal is outstanding and delivers this sad and seedy tale slowly and with such a sense of inevitability. I mean that two ways. It sounds like it couldn't (and shouldn't) be otherwise, and as a listener I just knew this wasn't going to end with a win on American Idol. Those stories, by definition, rarely do. Left me pulling for her and what's left of normal.
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: Problems with Mojave 10.14.1? by Bill Shafer @ Today at 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Kent - PG MusicHi, This is a warning that appears the first time you run any 32-bit program in Mojave. It should only appear once, and the the program should still work normally. Macs definitely still support 32-bit applications, though they are planning on dropping 64-bit support in the next OS. Is Band-in-a-Box not working properly after that message goes away? If so, that would be a separate issue, and possibly unrelated to that message. Please let us know what's goin
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Rust On The Rails by Tangmo @ Today at 06:49 AM

You'll have to forgive me for not really recognizing this "song-form". I've got nothing really to compare it to that jumps to mind more-so than 'opera'. What great little pictures laid out on the table in order, full of detail but still a little smokey. The Band sounds right, and Janice's vocals wrap around these stellar lines punctuating the sense of loss in the telling. Unique to my ears, and a beautiful listen.
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Tigz, That warning message will only display once for any given program or app. You will see it again for BIAB if there is an OS update. As far as the "free upgrade", I think PG Music's general policy would be "NO". I think they still offer a 30-day full refund policy, so if the 2019 version was released within 30 days of your purchase, you could probably "refund" the 2018 version and purchase the 2019 version. However, they don't announce in advance when the 2
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The One by rsdean @ Today at 05:06 AM

Peter, Thank you - much appreciated. Bob
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A Short One by Notes Norton @ Today at 04:50 AM

Dizzy Gillespie song? https://www.allmusic.com/song/a-short-one-mt0031833242 Notes
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Band-in-a-Box Windows Cannot pick styles by VideoTrack @ Today at 04:22 AM

We want to help you resolve the issue. What is the Style that you chose that did not work? Was there any error message?
Jump to new posts Re: Any way to change a bad ending. by VideoTrack @ Today at 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By: bowlesj... I am curious what the benefits of freezing the track are. I suspect in my situation where I have no way of knowing for sure how many chorus repeats I need to use on jam night I can't freeze tracks. Am I correct? John Hi John. The RealTracks are recordings of an artist who may play multiple different interpretations of musical passages of a particular chord or chord progression. These are all unique individual phrases. Each time you generate, BiaB selects these
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Uillean Pipes by furry @ Today at 02:11 AM

+ 1
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Hello Giorgio It's true you're right there is a big imbalance compared to jazz music indeed more pop / rock melodist sets would be a plus a rebalancing would be welcome in + I love pop rock music and I also practice Latin music but without wanting to offend because it is not at all my goal, can say that there is too much jazz? Many yes I do not think for jazz practitioners there will never be too many, and for those who practice pop rock there is not enough. I wish you good day and good music b
Off-Topic
Other than don’t copy or don’t sample other folks. Can anyone tell me what this guy actually said. I could not say I was in anyway enlightened (but then again American English is not my native tongue.) Tony
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: ♪ The Best Gift Of All (Mama, Thank You) by Al-David @ Today at 12:32 AM

Noel ... Stunningly beautiful! You've never sounded better. Everything concerning this is just so well done. This song is universal, timeless and gorgeous. Thank you for that emotional listen. Wishing you and yours the very best ... Alan
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: Auto-Tune Software that works with RealBand? by Pipeline @ Today at 12:26 AM

I just downloaded this https://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Plugins/Auto-Tune-Evo.shtml installed it on WinXP and it loaded into the 32bit VSTHost. It gives you so many trial days. You can also use ReaTune in Reaper combined with ReaTrak it will import the tracks and chords from RealBand, Biab or the BiabVst Plugin running in Reaper. Reaper has themes to give whatever mixing board you like. Or you can send the audio from the Realband track to Reaper with ReaStreamVST in RealBa
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: IK Multimedia - $49 Sale through 5/31 by dcuny @ Today at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Larry Kehlif you didn't DELETE or UNINSTALL Miro. Phil 1 from your PC the library of sounds is still there on your PC -you just need to re-point Miro. to them. I lost them in a hard drive crash, so they're gone for good. I didn't bother to reinstall them because I'd upgraded Notion, so it wouldn't talk to the 32 bit application anymore. And I have other orchestral libraries, so I just used those instead. $10 really isn't too bad to get the full library back, I just wish I
Jump to new posts Re: Enter silence in a bar by Noel96 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

When you type in a chord, put a period after it. This tells the chord "not to play all instruments until the next chord without a period." For example if you want to rest the first two beats of bar 7, type a chord in bar 7 followed by a period (something like C.). Then on beat 3 of bar 7 type the chord that you want to play (with no period). These settings are also available by right-clicking on the chordsheet and selecting "Chord Settings" from the menu. Lastly, here's a
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Trouble by Scott C @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Loved this tune Gay. What a cool vocal. Do I hear a hint of George J in there. Very cool indeed. Well done...
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Just Like Love by Scott C @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Very cool backtrack. Loved the guitar track on this song. Super vocal. Sax was cool as well. Well done..
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Where Do You Start by Scott C @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

What a cool chord progression Floyd. Very easy to get wrapped up in the song. Loved the way you delivered the vocal. Just perfect. As always love the way you can make the instruments blend so well together but still be able to pick out each one so clearly. Such a cool mix. Well done...
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Atlas of Remote - w/Robert Cordrey by Scott C @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud"I feel like it's a fevered dream and I can't quite keep up with the images flashing by in a rapidly changing landscape..." We like Kenny's description. Janice at first thought of a child playing and then things changed...rapidly and then again and again. Man, would this ever make a rapid fire psychedelic tinted video. You guys really do work together well. As Torrey alluded to the vocal effects and the guitar really add to the distinct and un
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Rainbow Nectarine by Tommyc @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Thanks Joe! It's too wonderful to be able to play guitar with such incredible musicians!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Antelope Octagon by Tommyc @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Antelope Octagon Just having some Funk on a Saturday with The World's Greatest Software "Band In A Box"! The Box is HUGE! So many styles!!!! <3
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Remembering those who didn't make it home. by MarioD @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: TuneMongerGood song with strong content, liked the guitar work, especially the triplets, and the whole thing, in fact. Yes, a very good song with strong content. This song hit me hard as I lost my best friend from high school and a number of classmates in Vietnam. I also have a friend whom came back with PTSD. You both should be not only very proud of this one but should be thanked for making us remember the horrors of war.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
PG Music News
Polish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Istnieje wiele ekscytujących nowych funkcji w Band-in-a-Box 2019!

Band-in-a-Box® z RealBand 2019: Pakiety
Band-in-a-Box® z RealBand 2019 dla Windows : Nowych Funkcji

Spanish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 para Windows® está aquí!

Nuevas características
Todos los Paquetes

Video - Repeats & Endings Dialog Overview for Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

In our latest video, video we go over the Repeats & Endings Dialog within Band-in-a-Box® 2019 - Learn more...

This video includes information on repeats, 1st/2nd endings, dc al coda, ds al coda, dc al fine, ds al fine, and Fake Sheet Mode.

Testimonial - Woody Piano Shack's Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box®

Check out our latest Video Testimonial from Woody of Woody Piano Shack! Woody uses Band-in-a-Box primarily as a training tool within his YouTube channel and private lessons. He's been a Band-in-a-Box user since the Atari ST days, and is very impressed with the evolution of our program - watch and you'll see! Click here...

Video - Audio Harmony Overview in Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

We've updated our Audio Harmony Overview video using the latest Band-in-a-Box 2019 for Windows program! Watch now...

Learn even more about Audio Harmonies using the Online Manual, here.

Danish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 til Windows® er klar!

Pakker
Nye funktioner

Dutch Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 voor Windows® is hier!

Pakketten
Nieuwe Functies

Forum Stats
29497 Members
60 Forums
58134 Topics
488375 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Bill Shafer, KLB, Emily, Tigz, Pauldordt

29497 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)