March 23, 2020 - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac Patch Update Ready! (Build 321)
Still using Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac? There's a new FREE patch available! Click here to read more and download this free patch update (Build 321).
Summary of changes for build 321 (Mar 23, 2020):
Fixed: Song title will be changed to ? when re-saving if it previously contained international characters like é or ©.
Fixed: Event List window is using wrong colors.
Fixed: Some song titles are blank in the Song Titles dialog.
Fixed: Clicking on Print Chords from the chord sheet context menu causes application to crash.
Fixed: On some computers the application will crash when opening the Piano Roll window.
Fixed: Gender Param. setting was ignored in the Generate Synthetic Vocal dialog.
Fixed: Vibrato Intensity setting was ignored in the Generate Synthetic Vocal dialog.
Fixed: Pitch shifting setting was ignored in the Generate Synthetic Vocal dialog.
Fixed: There is no option to cancel when generating a synthetic vocal.
Fixed: The Vocal Synth feature would freeze for various operating systems.
Fixed: Language selection for the Vocal Synth generator was wrong.
Fixed: Possible crash when using the Audio Chord Wizard.
Fixed: Jazz Up or Jazz Down was not undoable.
Fixed: Dropping video files onto the Video RealTracks dialog failed, displaying flash message reporting that the video format was not compatible.
Fixed: The copyright button in the Print Options dialog did not do anything.
Fixed: Soloist > Edit Soloist Track > Remove Harmony would display popup message "not implemented".
Fixed: Soloist > Edit Soloist Track > Convert Harmony to Soloist Track would also launch the Generate Chords and/or Melody dialog.
Fixed: Soloist > Edit Soloist Track > Auto-Rechannel to Guitar Display would also toggle Embellish Melody.
Fixed: Possible crash when opening Song Picker dialog.
Fixed: Edit > Song Form > Unfold does not remove the tag ending.
Fixed: Application crash when using Edit > Song Form > Unfold if song contains tag ending.
Fixed: Tracks are listed twice in the Load XML File dialog.
Fixed: The note name indicator in the Notation window was not displaying.
Fixed: "...NOT rendered successfully to disk” error when using "Export Song as M4A" or "Export Song as AIFF".
Fixed: "invalid integer" error when loading some ABC files.
Fixed: "There was an error converting” error when attempting to import compressed audio files (.m4a, .mp3, etc.)
Fixed: User is not asked to save their song after applying a harmony to Melody or Soloist track.
Fixed: The demo player might fail to play a local file.
Fixed: There should be a warning message when opening the Notation window if the notation fonts are not installed.
Fixed: If opening a song from an version 2017 or earlier, any Audio Chord Wizard bar lines might be offset.
Fixed: The Guitar window did not display the capo.
Improved: Guitar capo setting can be changed by right-clicking the fret position bar.
Fixed: The Chord Builder did not update position when clicking on a different bar in the chord sheet.
Fixed: Changing a custom track label had not option to Undo, and did not prompt user to save song.
Fixed: Importing an ABCNotation file would not include the key signature.
Fixed: ABC files only opening some chords.
Fixed: Problem storing minor keys.
Fixed: MusicXML files created by Band-in-a-Box cannot be loaded by Band-in-a-Box if song title contains & (ampersand).
Improved: More detailed bootup log.
Posted on March 23, 2020 12:55 PM
Entries from March 2020:
- Mar 3 - RealBand 2020 Build 3 Update
- Mar 3 - Automatic Intro Generation with Band-in-a-Box®
- Mar 3 - User Showcase Song - Black Crack in the Wall
- Mar 4 - User Showcase Song - Only The Good Die Young
- Mar 5 - Band-in-a-Box® Version 10 for Windows - 20 Years Ago! #TBT
- Mar 5 - Tips & Tricks - PowerTracks & UserTracks
- Mar 5 - User Showcase Song - Drink With Me
- Mar 6 - New Endorsing Artist: Brian Parham, Founder of Rock Dojo!
- Mar 6 - User Showcase Song - To Write A Love Song
- Mar 9 - Video Request - Changing Time Signatures in Band-in-a-Box® (or RealBand®)
- Mar 9 - User Showcase Song - Lone Rider (a single chord song)
- Mar 10 - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows - A Demonstration (and Battle!) Courtesy of Woody Piano Shack
- Mar 10 - User Showcase Song - Set of Scottish Reels
- Mar 11 - User Showcase Song - Soul Searching
- Mar 13 - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac® is Here! Upgrade Today to Save Up to 50%!
- Mar 16 - Xtra Styles PAK 8 and Loops-with-Style PAK 1 on SALE!
- Mar 16 - User Showcase Song - Bobblehead
- Mar 16 - Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac - Everything you need to know in under 6 minutes!* (plus the 49-PAK)
- Mar 17 - User Showcase Song - Where The River Bends
- Mar 17 - Video - 202 New RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac®!
- Mar 18 - User Showcase Song - New Times, New Rules
- Mar 18 - Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac New Features
- Mar 19 - Great New Content in Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac®!
- Mar 19 - User Showcase Song - The Way Things Are
- Mar 20 - Shipping Status Report - Updated Daily!
- Mar 20 - User Showcase Song - One Night Away (Melodist)
- Mar 20 - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac® Bonus PAKs!!!!
- Mar 23 - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac Patch Update Ready! (Build 321)
- Mar 23 - User Showcase Song - Let's Stay In
- Mar 24 - Videos - 202 New RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac®!
- Mar 24 - User Showcase Song - Trying
- Mar 25 - New "Feature Browser" in Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac
- Mar 25 - User Showcase Song - Hot Sand
- Mar 26 - User Tip - Band-in-a-Box Video Score (Win/Mac)
- Mar 26 - User Showcase Song - Still Got This Pain
- Mar 27 - SongPicker Enhancements in Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac!
- Mar 27 - User Showcase Song - I Travel
- Mar 30 - Updated Song Titles Browser in Band-in-a-Box® 2020!
- Mar 30 - User Showcase Song - Little Secrets
- Mar 31 - Welcome to the Team David!
- Mar 31 - User Showcase Song - That's How Much I Love You
- December 2021 (18)
- November 2021 (19)
- October 2021 (24)
- September 2021 (29)
- August 2021 (19)
- July 2021 (29)
- June 2021 (27)
- May 2021 (15)
- April 2021 (27)
- March 2021 (30)
- February 2021 (25)
- January 2021 (31)
- December 2020 (25)
- November 2020 (27)
- October 2020 (29)
- September 2020 (39)
- August 2020 (37)
- July 2020 (43)
- June 2020 (43)
- May 2020 (42)
- April 2020 (45)
- March 2020 (41)
- February 2020 (30)
- January 2020 (37)
- December 2019 (37)
- November 2019 (33)
- October 2019 (39)
- September 2019 (29)
- August 2019 (3)
- July 2019 (15)
- June 2019 (20)
- May 2019 (35)
- April 2019 (25)
- March 2019 (31)
- February 2019 (36)
- January 2019 (40)
- December 2018 (47)
- November 2018 (37)
- October 2018 (43)
- September 2018 (32)
- August 2018 (36)
- July 2018 (37)
- June 2018 (47)
- May 2018 (47)
- April 2018 (38)
- March 2018 (48)
- February 2018 (46)
- January 2018 (57)
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
PG Music Inc.
29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC Canada V8Z 1T3
Sales: 800-268-6272, 250-475-2874,+ 800-4746-8742*
* Outside USA & Canada where International Freephone service is available. Access Codes
Tech Support: Live Chat, firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Sales & Support
Phones (Pacific Time)
|OPEN||Forums, email, web support|